The fall allergy symptoms and treatments vary from person to person and they largely depend on the allergy specialist. These allergy symptoms could be
The fall allergy symptoms and treatments vary from person to person and they largely depend on the allergy specialist. These allergy symptoms could be categorized in three forms like mild, moderate and severe.
Here are some symptoms of fall allergy:
- Runny nose.
- Nasal congestion.
- Irritated eyes.
- Itchy throat.
Cause and Symptoms of Nasal Allergy
Nasal allergies are generally caused by the inhaling substances. There are some lining can be found in our nose which reacts to such types of particles and then mucous production will be increased which can block your nose or results runny nose. Nasal allergy is extremely common in children and it can create a very irritating condition for the kids.
Some kinds of substance like dust, pollen, animal dander, dust mites and mold spores generally come in to contact with membranes of your nose that can kick in your hypersensitive immune system. Symptoms like swelling of the sinus membranes, watery eyes, fever, increased mucous production, sneezing is very common.
Treatment of the Nasal Allergy
- Finding the proper cause of the nasal allergies is the main treatment of these allergies. Try to find out the cause of the irritation and then avoid the cause as early as possible.
- Next important step for treating the nasal allergies should be boosting the ability of your immune systems. In this case, you need to take large dosages of vitamin C which is considered as the best medicine of nasal allergies.
- Some common vitamins and over the counter items can assist you to fight against nasal allergies. These items are Eucalyptus oil, Beta Carotene, Quercitin, Vitamin E, Glucosamine etc.
- Boil the Eucalyptus or olbas oil in some amount of water and then inhale the steam. This is one of the best treatments for any kinds of stuffy nose which is created due to allergy problems.
- Vitamin E have the ability to protect the lung tissue from inhaling the pollutants, it will help in functioning of your immune system
- Beta Carotene could protect your mucus membranes of the nose, mouth, lungs, and throat.
- Glucosamine is actually an anti-inflammatory product and may provide you some relief from the symptoms of bronchitis.
Finally, if your problem is severe then consult with a good nasal allergy doctor chantilly va before using any over the counter medication. A good doctor usually performs blood test to find out the root cause of the problem, after receiving the report they prescribe the medicine.